Today, Ted and I took a drive through the local forest roads. Our destination was Green's Peak, elevation 10,120 ft. The local elevation was around 7000 ft. You can see Green's Peak off in the distance from the highway, but we were determined to find out how to get on top! We were fortunate to find one last Aspen Tree in its fall glory.

OK, we're getting closer. You can begin to see the antenna towers on the top. Makes sense since it is the highest peak for miles around.
We did find the road, and it was fairly well maintained. As we got closer, those towers got bigger and seemed to multiply. There was also a fire tower as well.
I don't think they missed any antenna opportunity! I counted 13 towers and all had multiple "things" attached!


We had a good, peaceful day. I've come to appreciate the quiet moments in life, and living in this remote area of Arizona, these moments are frequent visitors in my life.


No comments:
Post a Comment