Monday, December 22, 2008

Foothills Lighted Parade

Every year, fun loving residents of the Foothills decorate their vehicles with all the 12V lights and blowups they can manage. Imagination flourishes!!!!!!!!! For three nights they parade through the streets and RV parks in the Foothills, drawing the residents out to cheer and wish "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" The picture quality is not the best, but moving vehicles are hard to capture. I think I only have one good shot. But if I censured for quality, you wouldn't get to see all these lights!





















My favorite!!!!!























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just perused your blog for the first time . . . really enjoyed it. It brings back personal memories of living in Southern California for 4 years. Still miss the Mexican food, so your pictures made my mouth water! (Speaking of mouths) - also find the Algodones experience very interesting.
We once had a church group made of 4 couples, and the men were Terry, Larry, Harry, and Jerry. No joke! So I had a laugh at the "4 Teds".
Merry Christmas from the Frozen North! Love, Kari L.