Friday, September 25, 2009

Dog Watching

There's not a lot of excitement around here right now. Life goes on and I'm searching for ideas for the blog. So, I thought I'd take a personal moment and show you what one lonely dog looks like. Ted goes to stained glass class one evening a week. Here is his dog, Rebel, just after he left. Rebel has found he can be very comfortable on the couch and still WATCH OUT THE FRONT WINDOW. From this vantage point he can watch both driveways and be on the alert for passing COWS! Yes, the marauders wander through our land eating everything in sight, even our new trees. Rebel is the best Early Warning System we have, and his watchfulness is why.
Still, watching him...makes me sad.

Stay tuned................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh yes, mans' best friend. You can always depend on our canine friends!

Anonymous said...

Ah, what a good watch dog!!

Diana said...

Oh, soooo cute!