Friday, August 14, 2009

CASA

I'M OFFICIAL! I was sworn in by Judge Donna Grimsley of the Arizona Supreme Court. (Note the brace on my right hand! CLASSY!)
I now have my official badge and will receive my Court Order to carry with me whenever I interview anyone related to the case I'm assigned. In essence, the court order will say that whoever I'm talking to MUST talk to me about the case or explain to the judge why he/she defied the court order. Powerful!
Unfortunately, this is probably the last you will hear about my CASA activities. EVERYTHING related to the case is confidential.

Stay tuned......








5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Mary Ellen! and Good Luck with your new profession. Elaine & Tom

Anonymous said...

Congrats CUZ......way to go.
Now you is "OFFICIAL"
I know you will do good in your new adventure!
Alan

sally said...

Congratulations!!

Diana said...

Yes, congratulations--that's a wonderful thing you are doing.

Barbara and Ron said...

How wonderful that you'll be doing this! Congratulations!