I remember how excited we were when the lights were turned on...

...my, how far we've come. As of Sunday, we now have our skirting installed and the house is complete. We can now move to the optional phase of home ownership, landscaping, etc. But the skirting was crucial for winterization and critter control. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's how we got here. Start with your basic manufactured home, mounted on piers...

...add framing and a bottom track 2 inches deep...

...order a pallet of vinyl skirting,...

...hire a great, but slow worker...

...and this is the result...5 days later.

I know it is hard for anyone else to get excited about these things, but this blog is called ...
OUR LIFE !!.
Stay tuned!
4 comments:
I think it's a really great skirt. I hope your slow worker doesn't read this... Maybe soon we can have more pictures of the inside?
Yes, to the pictures, not a chance to him reading this! He is a fantastic worker, high quality output, but S L O W!
Great looking skirting! Very professional looking. Your Cuz.
Before I left I kept checking to see if you had skirting. And now you do. Looks great!!
Post a Comment