Hail, Hail, the GANG's all here!!!!! A few of us stayed the whole winter, but this week, the rest of the gang arrived, by ones, twos, threes, and fours. John C and Jon T put on their yearly Mothers' Day Breakfast, with the help of the other men and a few women.

The women honored were Joey, Carol, ME, Donna, Shari, Linda, Barb K, Taylor, Barb A, Sue, Connie and Joy.

Everyone enjoyed the food, and this year John had pancakes, biscuits and gravy, sausage, and an egg casserole made by yours truly.
(Ted carried it for me! ;)

My GF meal looks mighty fine!

Yes, Joey, I want your picture! Since Joey also writes a blog... sometimes... we may end up doing "blog wars!"

After eating our fill, we all had a great time talking with the folks we haven't seen in sooooooooooo long!
3 comments:
What's with the sweatshirts? I'm so jealous. We might just be jumping up your mountain if/when Ron's finger heals. The food looks great, but no chance of Joey and you competing on blogs. She hasn't updated hers since last July!
I'll bet that was really nice seeing all your friends again. And I'm sure they'll provide you with lots of "blog fodder" all summer!
You people sure do eat good!
CUZ
Post a Comment