Sunday, August 8, 2010

Ice Cream Social

Every year, we host an ice cream social. We provide the ice cream and everyone else brings "toppings." You wouldn't believe the variety! Here's Donna, Sue and Buck.

Don and Patricia are sharing a good laugh!
I'm just checking around to see if anyone needs anything...before I make my own "creation."


Here's Pete. He is celebrating his 80th birthday next week.
And Patricia is always having fun.

Joy and Jo Bada sure are into this conversation. I missed it.

And what was I talking about??????? (See my creation?)

Then the rains came down. Remember those monsoons?


Good thing we have the carport for shelter. We're tough up here. Only the worst weather can keep us home, or cancel any activity!

Stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and thanks to Joey who took all these pictures.)















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Make mine a banana split with a cherry on top...ohh, and don't forget the crushed nuts, the drizzle of chocolate and the pieces of pineapple.........mmmm, good!
CUZ