SEE THE TELEPHONE POLES...
SEE THE TREES UNDER THE TELEPHONE POLES...
SEE TED CUTTING THE TREES...
SEE NORM STACKING THE WOOD FROM THE TREES UNDER THE TELEPHONE POLES...
SEE OLGA AND TAYLOR GATHER THE WOOD THAT WAS CUT FROM UNDER THE TELEPHONE POLES...
SEE HOW BARE IT IS UNDER THE TELEPHONE POLES...BECAUSE THE ELECTRIC COMPANY DEMANDS THAT THE GROUND BE CLEARED BEFORE THEY WILL PUT THEIR POWER LINES ON TOP OF THE TELEPHONE POLES!!
It took 4 days of very hard work to clear these trees. We had 3 men with chain saws and 3 women clearing out and stacking what the men cut. I fell on the last morning and sprained my wrist. That took me out of the action and several days later it still hurts. I'm grateful that I didn't break my wrist. There is still so much to do.



2 comments:
While you're at it, check out my little homestead. :-)
Good grief! Who would think you'd have to clear the land for electric?!?
Post a Comment