Our beautiful home is a mess! This is the living room and you can see the carpet is still pulled back and the vinyl transport covering is just there. Check out the transom windows. They really are neat. When the blinds are down, the night sky will be visible. The starry nights are amazing here and we will be able to see them from EVERY window.
This is the dining room. It will get a lot better when we are able to put furniture in here.
This is called the "marriage line" and it runs for 60 feet between the two halves of the house. That means the walls, floors and ceilings have to be joined., The contractor has a lot of work ahead of him to make this look good.
Again the marriage line, and the arch will be knocked out to become a double doorway. I hate the color, but that will disappear with the arch.
Also, there are cracks everywhere. Apparently, manufactured homes are designed to crack from the stress of moving them. If they didn't crack they would crumble, or so I'm told. But it is not pleasant to see. The contractor will fix every one!

OK, I need help on this one. This is the master bath and you can see the tub and window. What the heck did the designer have in mind for that huge open shelf? You have to get INTO the bath to access it and it is over 3 feet tall! I can put "prettys" on the top shelf and towels on the bottom shelf, but I am clueless about the middle shelf. Anyone out there have any ideas? (Yes, you have to get into the tub to open the window. No floorplan is perfect.)


2 comments:
I love the bathtub. I can see lots of candles on one of those shelves.
No idea. I never realized what a poor decorator I was. I can't decide on anything. How about a big vase?
Post a Comment