We've been busy again this week, and the septic tank and leach fields are finished. The connecting pipe will be put in once our home is delivered. We've turned in the final paperwork to the county, for this phase. More permits are required, but we're getting a break right now. We've organized our storage unit and so far, everything fits. We've found some real bargains and have no space for it all in the motorhomes!
The colors aren't very good in this next picture. The fabric really is very nice, but it doesn't show here. I found this chair and 1/2, or love seat, at our local consignment store. It is a tapestry fabric with cabins, plaids, maps and fishing themes. But the best part is...
...it opens out into a twin sleeper! Now I have a place for visitors, particularly, my oldest friend (of 60 years!) who lives in Traverse City, MI.
So, our storage unit is now full. Either we quit finding "good stuff" or we get another storage unit to handle the overflow...OR, we wait for the home to be delivered and set up! More later....

2 comments:
Hey Cuz, I posted a comment, but it showed up at the "bottom" of the entire blog site. Check it out.
I guess I am lucky to get a comment onto this site as I am not that familiar with blog sites......Alan
Hey Cuz, I have just viewed your latest adventure and I can't wait to see the next stage of progress you are enjoying as you set up your new homestead. Thanks so much for the photos if each step. Very methodical of you to record each step. It makes me feel like I am there. I'm sure you can't wait to begin living there and enjoying your dream home. Keep showing the photo progression. It is very interesting........Love, Alan
Post a Comment