Today was the BIG DAY! Our wonderful new home was scheduled to arrive. This was our first view as this 1/2 was slowing to make the turn.

Here is the second 1/2 also getting ready to make the turn. (Pictures courtesy of Olga!)

After 8 miles of gravel road, they made the turn on our lane.

Once they made the turn into our driveway, they had some maneuvering to do.

Of course, they had to circle around so the right side was facing the street.

They got them lined up very quickly.

And this is what we look like from the road.

The contractor is coming up tomorrow from Phoenix to look us over. He will return on Monday to begin the whole tape and texture process. Of course, the two units have to be attached first. Believe me, we will be watching.
3 comments:
That must have been sooo entertaining to watch. And we thought watching an RV back into a spot was fun. Kudos to Olga too. How did she know it was yours? :-D
Mary Ellen, I'm sorry I haven't been commenting on all the work you guys have been doing, but I've been checking your old blog since Dec. All I ever got was your dinner at Famous Dave's. Barb set me straight with this address. WOW, you really have been busy!! Our little street in the mountains will never be the same. I can't wait to arrive and see in person all you have done. See ya in June!!
I like the way the house colors match the sky and the road. Good planning!!!
Post a Comment