Friday, May 1, 2009

Definite Progress!

We are definitely making progress. The contractor has left, the factory team has been and gone, we've received occupancy from the county chief building inspector and we've begun moving in! My gas cooktop has been installed.
My electric oven and microwave have both been in use and Ted and I have had our first meal cooked in the oven. (gluten-free pizza!)
Our couch and chair have been delivered, and our used mission furniture has survived 4 months in storage.

Ted found this quirky clock which we both love. The photo is of Norm and Olga's 50 anniversary and Ted's birthday celebration. I'm getting the decorations out, even though we are still a move in progress. Who knew a person could cram so much stuff into a motorhome?
Stay tuned, there is more to THIS story!




3 comments:

sally said...

WOW you've come a long way. Can't wait to see your new home.

Barbara and Ron said...

First power, then dinner. What more can one ask?

Anonymous said...

OH, be still my pampered heart.
Your dream is now a reality!
Congrats Cuz. Way to go!
I wish I could be there in person.
Your photos are almost as good.
Alan